The Android Virtual Devices that are installed through Android Studio are slower than a physical device.
MEmu is a high performance, fully compatible Android emulator that allows multiple instances.
It truly brings the Android experience to Microsoft Windows devices.
The following is a guide to setup a Reactive Native project with the MEmu emulator.
- Windows Vista/Windows 7 SP1/Windows 8.1/Windows 10
- Intel or AMD CPU (with Virtualization Technology support preferred)
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1 GB free system memory
- At least 2 GB of free disk space under installation path